Transnational MeetingsA meeting has been organized in each country, at a rate of two meetings per year .
These meetings are privileged moments which allow the different partners to become more familiar with the culture of the host country.
They are means of pooling of the representations of each of the partners.
They allow to test tools in real situation, to adapt them to the local contexts .
They are times of regulation, reorientation of the program and on-going evaluation
They are also strong times of dissemination of the program in the host country
They are time of conviviality and cultural discovery
Dates to be held
- 12-14/11/2013 : Florac
- 06-08/05/2014 : Marburg Germany
- 21-24/10/2014 : Lubljiana Slovenia
- 02-04/6/2015 : Cluj Romania
- 09-11/11/2015 : Gödöllö Hungary
- 08-10/03-2016 : Santiago de Compostela Spain
- 04-06/10/2016 : Louvain&Brussels Belgium